-
June 2nd, 2005, 02:37 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Quoted from the PleasantcoPublishing site-
"This slimline display boldly announces our new book series for older readers?American Girl Mysteries?, in addition to Mystery Party Games for Kit, Samantha, and Molly, plus the new four-in-one American Girl Mystery Puzzles."
Sure sounds like there's going to be more, if it's a "New series."
I have hopes there will be books made for the additional 4 dolls- Felicity, Josefina, Kirsten, and Addy. The first 4 mysteries were all quite good.
-
June 2nd, 2005, 09:05 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I hope so too. I wasn't sure about geting these books, but we went to a Barnes and Noble event where they read from Kit's "Mystery at the Zoo". I was impressed, so I asked my DH to look for the set the next time he went to Costco (I know it was posted here before, but it is a great deal: all 4 books for $15.49). I am looking forward to reading them all!
-
June 2nd, 2005, 11:04 AM
#3
Inactive Member
One of the authors of the AG mysteries says that she is working on a nre mystery on her web site. Josefina and Addy atr pictured on the party decorations.
-
June 2nd, 2005, 10:19 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I noticed that too about Josefina and Addy. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
June 2nd, 2005, 10:28 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Well, actually all of the AGs are on the party decorations. (except for Felicity [img]frown.gif[/img] )
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks